85 93 96 76 76, 80 78 54 88 21, 94 47 56 88 21
Eligibility for Admission
A pass in the higher secondary or equivalent examinations conducted by boards /departments recognized by the Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 45% marks in aggregate including language.
Admission process for 2022-26 batch under management quota as well through CAP, M G university will commence only after notification for admission issued by the University.
Pending university notification, those who wish to apply under management quota can do it now. However, their application will be considered only as per the admission schedule announced by the University. Details of selection and date of admission will be intimated to them in due course.
All candidates (both management and government quota) seeking admission are required to register their names in the CAP and copy to be submitted along with application.
Candidates, who seek admission under management quota are required to submit their application in the prescribed form which is available in our web site. In addition to the fees prescribed by the university candidates who seek admission under management quota has to pay Rs.250/- as processing fee. Remittance of processing fee can either be made in the office or can make the remittance using the QR Code given below.
Apply Management Seat.
How to Apply?
From this webpage, go to the link Admission Open given above.
Select category (ie management), confirm and submit. Now the application form becomes visible.
Fill up the application and submit it. Copy of the application generated needs to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof of remittance of processing fee and copy of SSLC, Plus two or equivalent certificates.
Candidates are also welcome to the Institute to utilize the computer facilities and assistance provided for submitting their online application, for CAP and management seats.
Details of admissions through CAP will be published soon after MG University announces it.
- The Allotment Memo received online
- Caste/community certificate from the competent authority for those who got selected under the community quota
- Community Certificate along with income certificate /non-creamy layer certificate (as per government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of the application.
- Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forwarding communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail reservation under EBFC
CAP & Management Candidates
- Receipt of remittance of university fee
- Original SSLC
- Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
- TC and conduct certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Two copies of SSLC & Plus two
- Two passport size and one stamp size photograph
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who passed their qualifying examination from other
- Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/ISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
Details of Fees
Other Univ. Fee
- In addition, the examination fee is per the rate prescribed by the university from time to time and the bus fee is based on the distance traveled/ category.